Founded in May 1986, we’ve grown from a 15,000 square foot facility in Elm Mott, Texas to our current 80,000 square foot facility in Mansfield, Texas. We have affiliates in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana and we deliver many of our products nationally.
After many years of experience, we have concluded that excellent service is the most important thing needed in the manufactured housing and modular housing industry. and recreational vehicle industry. BCI delivers regular, efficient, on time service to all our customers on the day promised and scheduled.
Browse our Products
- To build and sustain an environment where the customer’s expectations are met or exceeded with the finest warehousing and delivery systems in the country;
- To bring excellence into a nationally expanding role within the affordable housing market;
- To influence a family-owned environment where both internal and external associates are enabled to be their absolute best.
Our network of affiliates and warehouses supplies materials to manufacturers, contractors, and individuals across the country. Our national distribution network includes: Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, Michigan, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Minnesota, Indiana, Alabama and Virginia.
Contact Us to inquire about our coverage and products offered in your area.
Basic Components president and owner Russ Chappell has over 40 years of industry experience. Under his leadership, BCI has offered consistent quality and product availability for their factory-built housing customers across the United States for over 25 years. By constantly searching for innovative new products, Basic Components is able to offer our customers the edge they need to lead in their markets.
BCI supports organizations that enhance the industry. Our membership and endorsement of these associations speaks of our commitment to the industries in which we participate, to the education of our people and to the customers we serve.
- Manufactured Housing Institute – MHI is the national trade organization representing all segments of the factory-built housing industry.
- Modular Building Institute – MBI is a non-profit trade association serving the commercial factory-built buildings industry on an international scale.
- Texas Manufactured Housing Association – TMHA is the state trade association representing the general welfare and interest of the entire Texas manufactured housing industry.
- Texas Recreational Vehicle Association – TRVA is an Association comprised of dealers, manufacturers, campgrounds/parks, and suppliers dedicated to the promotion and protection of the RV Industry in Texas.